Having Norton setup in your devices helps you to secure and prevent data loss. Norton setup can be purchased via online and offline both. To purchase the setup online you have to visit the link norton.com/setup but if you want to purchase it offline you can access a nearby retail shop for Norton setup antivirus pack.
Norton setup is user-friendly, easily accessible antivirus software, which provides a range of the antivirus products best suited your devices. You can purchase the Norton setup software according to the subscription period and subscription amount to your convenience.
How do you download the Norton setup online?
- Visit the official website of Norton antivirus by visiting the Norton.com/myaccount and on the homepage, click “Product & Services”.
- Now, the page will display all the Norton setup products along with the subscription price and details.
- Navigate and search for the desired Norton setup, which you want to install to your device.
- Go through the product description and make sure whether your desired product is compatible with your device or not.
- Once you are clear and ensured about the compatibility of the shortlisted Norton setup, click on “Buy and Download” which is visible just below the product name.
- Login to your “Norton My Account”, if you are an existing user else click on create a new one for further process to make the payment.
- Once you have “log in” to your Norton account, click on payment option and choose the payment mode as per your convenience and make the payment for selected Norton setup.
- Now, click on the “Download” option.
- An email having the Norton setup download link will be visible on your email. Click this link to download the Norton setup. Search Norton setup in “Downloads”, then complete the on-screen instructions to complete the downloading process.
A major error, which might pop-up during the downloading process for norton setup is “Download doesn’t start or complete”.
A major error, which might pop-up during the downloading process for Norton setup is “Download doesn’t start or complete”. This happens when the processing of your device becomes slow or there is less or no space for the downloaded file. For this error, you have to delete the Windows temporary files, download, and install your Norton product.
You can delete the temporary file by following steps:-
- Exit all the programs, if currently opened.
- Open the “Run” dialog box by pressing Windows + R keys together.
- Now, type “%temp%” in the “Run” dialog box.
- Click “OK”.
- After when the “Temp” folder opens, click “Select all” on the edit menu.
- Click “Delete”.
- Click “Yes”, if you are asked to confirm the deletion.