Norton products are intended to protect computers from online threats and cyber infiltrations via norton.com/setup. Such a threat is commonly referred to as viruses, malware, phishing, spyware, Trojan, ransomware, etc. The emerging influence of portable internet devices in our daily life has fueled the demand for sophisticated technologies to secure private data. Since then there have come about a wide array of data protection services presented by different internet security providers. As one such provider is Norton that provides you norton.com/setup to download products.
Apart from offering Internet security, Norton ensures that your files, images and data stay protected from ransomware threats or data theft by storing copies of them on its remote servers known as Cloud. Such a feature is like a locker account where you can stock up your precious moments and retain them whenever you feel safe about it.
The cloud network automatically backs up your files that are accessible only by logging in to your Norton account via norton.com/setup. In this way, you will never lose your data even if your computer, laptop or mobile phone gets lost, stolen, its hard drive crashes, or hacker encrypts it with unethical practices of ransomware.
Is it true that Norton cloud can block “Wanna Cry” ransomware threat?
Norton Security preciously thwarted several attempts of cybercriminals to exploit the vulnerabilities of “Wanna Cry” Ransomware. It means Norton users stayed protected before “Wanna Cry” first surfaced to spread its terror. Norton.com/nu16 offers you a solution in this regard.
Here are some of the risks you can reduce with Norton Cloud security
- Hard Drive crashes are common but grievous accidents that can make anyone cry out. Norton allows you to keep safe whatever data you may lose.
- If you accidentlly delete your mobile data, you can retrieve it via Norton cloud
- Natural Disasters can take away more than your mobile data, which might take years to restore. However, the least Norton can do is to you give an opportunity to retrieve your data through its cloud services and it doesn’t take years.
- Data Theft is like a migraine for people who are aware of its consequences that keep thumping on your head until you restore the lost data. If your data is stored on Norton cloud, you need not worry about it.
- Ransomeware is a disaster for people with bigger pockets. The threat is real and leaves only a note on your screen enclosed with a demand for ransom. Non-compliance with the demand may result in a public exhibition of your personal moments. Norton Cloud protects your data from prying eyes of cyber infiltrators.
- Malware deserves to be treated as a serious threat to our digital privacy. It can find its way to gain remote access to your computer and steal your files and images. Norton cloud blocks any such attempts and prevents them from accessing your data.